.

.

mandag 1. desember 2014

Luk 01


It was just that what's mangeld.
Another Julekalender, so clear.
This år I'm feiring the 20 års jubeleum of "The Julekalender".
And today it's time for open the først luk.
I just hope that my stavekontroll can take it with ro when I'm skriving like this.

Det e no som svarte!

Jises Christes!
That must I say, my stavekontroll is speaking.
Can you gjentake that?

Det e no som svarte!

Gustav, you are dæven døtte meg speaking to me!

Jau, det ska varra sekkert!

But why are you plutselig starting to speak?

Det e no berre jul ein gang i året.

Så you are going to help me open the luks this år?

Det ska itj stå på det, nei.
Fint skal det no varra.

Nååå yes!
That's heldig.
Then we can start with the først luk.

Det e berre lekkert.


There it is!


Let me!


Shit! it's på norsk!
What dæven do we do?

Nei det e itj godt å våttå, nei.

Think you a little about.
Mabye we could kikk in the book?

Det var det jeg tenkte, ikke sant?

Wikipedia!
Can you give us all the svars?

Det kan jeg, ikke sant?
I alle fall nesten, ikke sant?
Bob-bob-bob, ikke sant?

That's good thinking!
Just what I was going to say.
What stands there, I can't understand the setnings.

De lurer på hva chipsen fra 1996 het, ikke sant?
"Olaf Sands food-prosessor-rifla potetflak", ikke sant?
Men det visste du sikkert, ikke sant?
Du som er så smart, ikke sant?

So much pjatt with you Wiki!

Får håpe at det blir likar i morra.

That's a good vending, Gus!
Mabye we can use it in another kalender-luk...



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar