.

.

onsdag 29. august 2012

TOPPskatt: Michael Jackson

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars?
Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight.
They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter.
But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts
He's cracked up. 
You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Få personer har hatt like mye mediaomtale som Michael Jackson.
I dag ville han fyllt 54 år og i den anledning tenkte jeg at jeg skulle hente frem noen gamle skatter fra magasinet TOPP.
Her er et knippe artikler fra 80 og 90 tallet som langt på vei beskriver hvordan han ble framstilt i norsk media.

1986

1987
 
 
 
 

1988

1989

1990
1991


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar